Friday 5 April 2013

My march favourites!

I am in a state of shock that we are already in april. We're now a third of the way through 2013 which seems unreal, it doesn't seem that long ago since I was celebrating christmas! Through March there were a number of products I was loving and I wanted to share them with you :)



Elf Brush Shampoo: After cleaning my brushes with baby shampoo for as long as I can remember I recently invested in this brush shampoo. It manages to get all the makeup out of the brushes and leaves them soft and smelling fresh. The £3.75 price tag is also a bonus! I will 100% be repurchasing when it runs out.

Cherry Carmex: As I spend so much of my time in the sun these days my lips are constantly dry. I've tried so many different lipbalms over the past few months but most go sticky or just drip off in the heat (not attractive! haha). Carmex is one of the only ones I've used that has fully moisturised my lips and stayed put for longer than 5 minutes! It's always been a staple in my makeup bag but I couldn't live without it recently! The smell is also perfect for summer. Cheap and cheerful :-)

Pantene Pro V Night Miracle Essence: After months of over straightening and over bleaching my hair has recently cried out a massive NO and basically died. I ended up looking like a scarecrow- dry and strawlike. This product has been my saviour. I put it on damp hair just before bed about 2/3 times a week and when I wake up my hair is so soft and smells gorgeous!

Natures Care Paw Paw Balm: This stuff is amazing! It's the texture of vaseline but can be used for hands, lips and sunburn. I love the smell of it- reminds me of cocktails and summer. It was only around $4 here in Australia but I can only find it online for quite a bit more so I won't be repurchasing when I get back in England.

Essence I love Extreme Volume mascara: This is my favourite product out of them all this month. This mascara is one of the best I've ever tried! It makes lashes look darker, longer and thicker and it is insanely cheap. I would recommend this to anyone! Going to have to stock up before I go home as I'm not sure if Essene is sold in the UK. 

Have you ever tried any of these products? What were your march favourites? Leave me a link to your post in the commnents :)


9 comments:

  1. I think I need to pick up the Pantene Pro V Night Miracle Essence, my hair has had enough of bleach! My march favourite was knit jumpers, as it is still so cold in England :(

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good and cheap too :) haha I'm not going to be able to cope with the temperatures when I get home next week!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I swear I could eat entire tubes of the Cherry Carmex! May have to try a few of the other bits you featured too :) xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The smell is so nice. And yeah you should do :D xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the brush shampoo and the mascara! Thanks for the recommendations! Nice review! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo try them, so cheap too :) Thanks xxx

      Delete
  4. I love carmex!! It also smells so good!! My March favourites;
    http://mabilicious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/march-favourites.html
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's my favourite :) I'll look at your link now

      Jaime xxx

      Delete
  5. where can i buy that pantene stuff?xxx
    http://bubblegumandcookiedough.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete