Friday 5 April 2013

30 day blog challenge: Day 9

A photo of the item you last purchased

(A day late again- I know, naughty Jaime! But my camera broke over the weekend and my family were away so I had to wait until they were back to borrow theirs!)


I am in love with this handcream!! It is 3 of my favourite things rolled into 1- handcream, Cath Kidston and bluebells! I saw it online and it was one of the those purchases you just don't think about. No sooner had I seen it, it was in my bag and I was checking out. It's the perfect spring purchase. Love love love <3


Have you tried any of the Cath Kidston handcreams? Let me know if you would like to see a review on this!


See you tomorrow! J x

2 comments:

  1. The packaging is so cute! I love the look of Cath Kidston products I have just never picked any of their items up.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should invest, I love it :) bit pricey though so not sure if I would repurchase xx

      Delete