Tuesday 2 April 2013

30 day blog challenge: Day 7

Your dream wedding

This may seem strange but I am obsessed with weddings! I love the glamour and the romance of the whole thing. I can easily spend hours and hours looking at dresses and cakes and flowers, ahh I just adore it. But this means at the young age of 18 I have quite a lot of ideas for my own wedding, lets just hope the man I decide to marry wants something as lavish as I do :D

How amazing is this dress?! Perfect *from here*
I want my bridesmaids to wear baby pink! *from here*
I want to get married by water! Photos on a jetty are just too much! *from here*

Do you have your wedding planned out? Or is it just me? 

8 comments:

  1. I love the first dress looks gorgeous.

    I've made sure to follow you on Bloglovin'

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Love it so mch, I'll go check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  2. Loving the baby pink dress!!
    I have followed your blog cuz it's amazing.
    Check out mine?
    www.zazzaupdates.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know, I love it! Awh thanks :) Yeah I'll check yours out now xx

      Delete
  3. I always watch wedding programs and i've got a vague idea in my head of what i want my wedding to look like! All I need now is a boyfriend let alone a fiance!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Don't tell the bride is my favourite :-) haha yeah, a boyfriend might come in handy!! xx

      Delete
  4. Love all these photos.. I'm sure your wedding will be amazing, since your only 18 and already have all these great ideas! Love your blog too, followed on bloglovin :)


    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks. Haha I know, bit weird isn't it!! Thanks :D xx

      Delete