Thursday 11 April 2013

30 day blog challenge: Day 13

Your favourite musician and why?


My favourite musician of all time is Ed Sheeran. I first discovered him about 3 years ago when I heard "you need me, I don't need you" and this was the start of my obsession love for him! The main thing I love about his songs are the lyrics, and how no matter what mood I am in, there is always a song that describes it and makes me feel 100% better. I think I've seen Ed Sheeran in concert about 6 times! I even met him when he did a mini gig at HMV in Manchester and he signed my CD :)

My favourite cover of a song ever

One of my all time favourites! love love love <3

Do you like Ed Sheeran too? Who's your favourite musician?

1 comment:

  1. Ed Sheeran is pretty awesome! Very cool that you have seen him so many times in concert and that he signed your cd!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete