Saturday 6 April 2013

30 day blog challenge: Day 10

A photo of your favourite place to eat


Without a doubt my favourite place to eat is Nandos! I just love it. It's cheap, has a great atmosphere and who can resist unlimited drinks and chicken?! I get the same meal every single time I go there- l always have a chicken pitta with peri peri chips and mash potato. Seriously if you've never tried it then you need to! Deeeeeeelicious :)

Have you ever been to Nandos? What's your favourite place to eat?

10 comments:

  1. Is that the Ashton one? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nando's such good value for the amount of food you get :). I normally love anywhere that has Mexican food.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nandos so much! Can't beat it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i have already commented on this post but I have also nominated you for Versatile Blogger award, I would love it if you could have a look and do it yourself :) All the information is on my blog :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks that's so nice! I'll defo do it :) xx

      Delete