Monday 25 March 2013

30 day blog challenge

Hey :)

First off I just want to apologise for my blog at the minute- I'm new at it and I know.. It's showing! I'm still getting the hang of things and even though I'm not writing many posts at the minute I'm constantly researching for ideas and hints and tips. (If anyone can help me get my head around htmls then this would be much appreciated!!!!)

I've decided that I want to try and blog at least 3/4 times a week but I think I need a kickstart, which is where the 30 day blog challenge comes into play. I'm going to do a post daily and whilst doing this I'm going to be trying products out, researching popular posts and keeping you updated on my life!

So please, bear with me and I promise it will get better x

So here it is.. The 30 day blog challenge!


(Find the original here)

No comments:

Post a Comment